Our ISO 142x12mm thru rear hub is designed to deliver instant pedal engagement and unequalled smoothness by combining our patented RingDrive system and our legendary made-in-house bearings. Each ISO hub is exclusively machined in our Portland, OR factory and are fully serviceable with a complete selection of replacement parts.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Patented RingDrive system with 72 simultaneously interfaced points of contact for unmatched hub engagement
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool
- Available in 9 beautifully anodized colors
- Responsibly lightweight
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Easily convertible axles to 135mm standard quick release, FunBolts, 135mm x10mm thru-axle, 135mm x12mm thru-axle, or 142mm x 12mm thru-axle options
Image for reference only. QR version of hub pictured.