ODI's first generation Lock-On System are standard for downhill racers everywhere. Designed in a partnership with 2-time UCI World Cup Downhill Champion Aaron Gwin, ODI has redefined grip performance again. The new AG-1 grips are engineered from end to end to deliver every feature racers demand.
- ALUMINUM REINFORCED ENDS - Provide extra durability against grip blowout
- ANGLED RIB PATTERN - Slightly harder compound designed to match articulation points of your hands for added control
- NEW SINGLE CLAMP - Version 2.1 Lock-On System
- HARD PLASTIC END - Molded over the aluminum endcap, the end provides durability but will not gouge.
- NEW MULTI-LAYER GRIP PATTERN - Soft compound with dual knurl pattern for improved control in all conditions
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Provides more comfort for those who ride in the inside or outside of the grip