Service & Repairs
Would you like Cycles Africa to service your Fork / Shock / Brake or Hub? No Problem!
Simply complete the form below and we will do the rest.
Please Note: We only provide service and repairs to products that are imported and distributed by Cycles Africa
Upon receipt of the information below we will contact you with your unique RA # (Return Authorisation Number) and instructions on how to return the repair to Cycles Africa.
This number is unique to your job / repair and should be used at all times during any correspondence with Cycles Africa.
Terms & Conditions:
- All services / repairs are done on a COD basis
- Payment for repairs may be done via EFT or Credit Card (Visa or Master Card)
- All repairs carry a 90 day warranty on Cycles Africa’s workmanship
- Product must be returned to Cycles Africa via Globeflight couriers
Abridged Warranty Terms:
- Warranties vary between product supplier and individual products. Full details available (See link below)
- Warranty covers faulty materials and workmanship. No other warranties apply.
- Warranty applies from date of purchase by Original owner and is not transferable.
- No warranty claim will be entertained without valid proof of purchase.
- Completion and submission of the ” Service Request Form” does not constitute acknowledgement of a warranty claim.